Vibratory screen:Vibrating screens, also called shaker screens, topic bearings to intense operating circumstances. High "g" forces as a result of continuous acceleration and influence from material on the bed need bearings with additional capacity and robust cages. The high loads trigger deflection of your shafts and housings so the bearings should accommodate misalignment in operation. Lastly, the application subjects the bearings to high speeds and very contaminated environments so the bearings ought to operate smoothly and have minimal friction.
These bearings is usually utilised in mining, construction, aggregate, asphalt recycling, steel manufacturing, and common industrial equipment where heavy loads, vibration, and impact loads are widespread. Typical Hammer Crusher examples contain vibrating screens and crushers. CIROS has developed a specific line of spherical roller bearings to operate beneath the quite serious conditions present in vibrating screen applications. Special characteristics in these bearings, for example longer asymmetrical rollers, finger-type machined brass cages, and constructive roller guidance, result in greater bearing life, cooler operation, and less gear down time. These bearings are obtainable inside the 22300 line of spherical roller bearings and are indicated with suffix.
- Quick transform of your drive unit
- Constant infinitely variable stroke
- Optionally with bottom or top drive unit
- Replacement service for CIROS double unbalance drive units
- Low all round height owing for the horizontal arrangement of assemblies
- Optimum adaptation towards the particular screening job by altering the angle of throw